Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Baby Brother has a Birthday

January 13, 1956 my baby brother was born.  
He was named after his two grandfathers, Leo from his grandfather on his father's side and Hal from his grandfather on his mother's side.  The baby of our family.
Here he is on his first day of school in 1961.  I think that barn lunch pail is still around somewhere.  

 Basketball was his high school sport.  Don't you think those short shorts look so cute.
This is my favorite picture of him.  He and Josh spent a lot of time on that old John Deere tractor several summers.

This past year has been a long one for Leo but we made it through it together.  I feel privileged to have spent this past year beside him and blessed that we had such a good outcome.  Year 57 was difficult but I am hoping that year 58 will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment