Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Part 1 Grand Rrapids

 This is my THIRD try at posting an entry on this blog.  I have decided that it will only take a few pictures at a time so this is the first installment of our Grand Rapids Christmas.
When we arrived on Saturday Erik and Lara had already arrived and Matt and Diana had come with their family the night before.
We headed out on an afternoon hike.  No snow so we just enjoyed the woods and the family time.
 The girls enjoyed a little climbing.
 Mom and Dad relaxed at at rest area the I requested.  They are in better shape than me.
 Daddy and little one were enjoying the out of doors
 Like I said a little climbing is needed when in the woods.
 I can't get enough of this precious little one.
 When we got back it was time to rest.
 Take a nap
 play games.
 Fool around
 Admire this world and this precious one.
 AND these precious ones too
 Matt turned 40.  Isn't that amazing
 The family picture.  
 The STAR of the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment