Friday, July 31, 2015

Exercise

I am having a 'lackluster' summer so I have even resorted to getting back to my exercise routine.  It is best if I try to get out in the morning with the Diane Rheme show from NPR on my headphones but even then I do NOT enjoy this activity.  This past week I decided that maybe it was a good idea to try and get some exercise in every day.  It is always my goal to do it as quickly as possible so I have perfected the skill of doing my neighborhood walk, once around for 1mile, as quickly as possible.  Yesterday I timed myself and I made it in 12 minutes.  I wish I was one of those people who loved to exercise but I just am NOT that person. 
I heard on the radio today that young people in China who exercised when they were young had less incidents of cancer and if they continue to exercise when they are older, they continued to have less cancer. Maybe I should move to China. 
That is my "rant' about exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment