Friday, April 18, 2014

North Carolina

I have been a little slow with my posting pictures on the rest of our 3,300 mile journey. Our next stop after visiting Cape Cod was to go to N. Carolina and visit Bud's brother and his family.  
 Joseph is taking drum lessons.  He tries to avoid my camera so I had to sneak up on him to take this picture
 We drove over to visit Olivia at her college.  She is graduating in a couple weeks and has secured a place for herself at Boston College this fall.
 I did manage to get a picture of this part of the family.
 One evening we drove over to visit Barbara, Lisa's mother at her new condo.  She fixed dinner for us and we had a chance to talk with her.
 Olivia's friend took a picture of the whole group.  Everyone looks terrific.
Paul is still playing the piano and singing and playing the violin.  He continues to enjoy his music. 



Bud and Paul went hiking one day.  It is something they like to do when we visit.  I stayed behind and read AND found a nearby quilt store to spend some of my time and money.
Below you see a picture of Paul.  I wanted to show everyone how tall he is now.  He is entering his senior year in high school and thinking about where he wants to attend college.

We had a great time and treasure our chance to spend time with the N. Carolina family.

It was a great trip.  I will post the final part of our trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment