Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Horse show

It is hard to believe but Bud and I went to a horse show this past weekend. One of our neighbors is a major sponsor and we received an invitation to sit in at the VIP tent for a brunch and the Sunday afternoon show.  It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and a nice breeze keeping us comfortable.  I was surprised but I really enjoyed watching these young people and their horses jump. It was a great way to spend a nice Sunday afternoon.  
We were joined by some friends that also received and invitation.  They have been coming to the show for a couple of years so they were 'pros' at giving us information about the performers.  

Today I leave for the Ann Arbor Art Fair.  I have been attending this art fair with my friend Kathy for MANY years.  We always have a lot of fun and I seem to always find some lovely ring that I can't resist.  I am looking forward to the cooler weather we are having because it is usually so hot at the art fair that it is almost unbearable to walk around some parts of the day.   The fair starts tomorrow morning but we almost always go down the night before so we are there as the fair opens.  
I will post my 'finds' after I return.  Any requests???? send me a text.  

1 comment: