Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cutest little 1 year old

I have gotten a bit behind on my postings.  This birthday celebration happened over a week ago but anyway, here it is and she is so cute that it might be worth the wait. 
 Yes,  this cute little one turned 1year old and Mamma and Daddy were pretty happy.  This whole experience was quite different for the 'baby of the hour' but she seemed to enjoy all the activity around her.  Family and friends showed up at Jessica and Doug's house and spent the day together chatting, 'ohhh-ing  and ahhh-ing' over the birthday girl and even watching a little rugby in the afternoon.  Since she was born during Rugby Nationals and saw her first game in her daddy's arms within her first few hours on this earth, it seemed like an appropriate way to celebrate. 
 Her first introduction to cake wasn't met with excitement.   I think she wondered what they were feeding her. 
 I love this look as she looks toward her mommy. I wonder what she was thinking???  "Mommy, what is this strange taste??"
 However, she did like to play with it, just not eat it.  What a precious little baby. 
 Presents were fun too.  Lots of great boxes to unwrap and cute new things to wear. 
She has always liked to stack things so this beginning set of Baby Legos is perfect. 

It was a wonderful day. She was a perfect hostess and a great time was had by all.  I just can't say it enough, "she is the happiest and cutest little baby"  and I am thankful to have her in my life.  I am looking forward to watching this little one grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment