Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sweet Treat

You know you have nothing to post when you resort to posting a recipe.  I found this one in a magazine the other day and have resisted making it even though it sounds irresistible.  If anyone tries it or has enjoyed this experience, please let me know.  I would like to live the taste treat through the mouth of someone else.  That way I won't add about 10 pounds to my thighs.

Crunchy Squares
1 large bag of chocolate chips
1 large bag of peanut butter chips
1 large bag of butterscotch chips
1 bag (270 g.) salted ripple potato chips
Combine first 3 ingredients in a double boiler and melt.  Crunch up chips and stir into mixture.  Pour into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate until set.  Cut into squares.


You do realize that there is NOTHING that is good for you in this recipe.  I find it fascinating that you would combine all these flavors but I am fairly sure that it will turn out delicious.  Some day when I have a weak moment at the grocery store I will buy the ingredients and make this little tasty treat.  Then I will taste it and get it out of the house immediately.

This is what we do in N. Michigan when we are waiting for spring, fantasize about delicious sounding food.

No comments:

Post a Comment