Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The seasons are changing

Eva brought me some of the last flowers from her garden. They look beautiful in my window with a jam jar as a vase. The last of summer on an October day.
I took these two pictures in the woods in Coleman a couple of years ago. The fall colors look so great. I do miss those woods. I know that there are other woods but none so beautiful with so many memories. That stream running through the woods with all the fall colors around them.


Finally Eva wondered what the farm looked like this year. I didn't get down to take a picture and I think that it would be a little 'guttsy' of me to get this close but this one was taken a couple of years ago too. It does capture the beauty of the front yard.

We spent many falls there, shooting guns, skinning a raccoon, climbing trees, eating ice cream and of course walking in the woods. Treasure the memories and smile. I understand the new family is enjoying this same view and their new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment