Friday, August 9, 2013

Wedding week

I finished the quilt for the wedding this week.  Brittany and John will be married this Saturday afternoon.  It is an exciting week here in Traverse City.  

 Blue and white are their colors so I thought this would be a nice pattern.  It is a 'throw' size since they are still in school and haven't set up a permanent home.  I will make a larger on for a bed some time in the future.
 The bride and groom loved the quilt.

 Just a little 'close up' with Brittany and me.  I loved making this special quilt for the two of them


Wednesday evening Captain Bud took some friends out on Red Sky for an evening sail.  I didn't go along so that it wouldn't overload the boat.  Bud told me that there were 16 people on the boat.  They all seemed to have a great time.

I am very happy for the young couple, starting out their lives together with so many loving friends and family around them.  It will be a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment