Saturday, August 2, 2014

Home made Ice Cream

Last Sunday I decided to make Ice Cream to take to the cottage.  It was the least I could do since they were fixing us dinner.  We had a great family dinner with terrific ribs that Walt cooked on the grill.  I was a little lazy with my camera and didn't take any dinner pictures but trust me it was a fantastic meal.   
After a little rest and recovery from that great meal, I brought out the ice cream.  Brittany and John are up visiting for the week and it was nice to relax with them and enjoy a beautiful evening with family.  The weather was a little chilly and cloudy but a wonderful rainbow decorated the sky. 
We all enjoyed the ice cream, especially Jack who came back to finish it off.  David was not home this weekend so Jack was 'taking one for the team' by finishing off David's share.  The ice cream was delicious as usual.  

One of the summer pass times at the cottage is to do puzzles.  This was the second one they were doing that day.  They are real speedy with puzzles.

It was a wonderful evening and we loved the chance to spend the time in such a beautiful place with a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment