Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One year older

I was able to have a little early birthday celebration last week.  It was important that this precious little one was able to attend with her parents so we celebrated early.  MY,MY isn't she cute.  


Such a wonderful little baby.  She was the center of attention for most of the dinner.  She is getting so big and loves sitting up and watching everyone.
This photo is a little off with the color,  Bud took it with his iPhone and didn't have the flash on but anyway, Leo just had to 'photo bomb' this picture.  I love it.

Eva bought me a beautiful red jacket.  I wear jackets so much in this N. Michigan weather so it will be a beautiful addition to my closet.
Of course, Mom and Dad.  They are such good parents and are very happy in the role.
And Gram loves every minute of her time with this new grand daughter.
She even let Uncle Bud hold her.  She passes around the table very well and doesn't seem to mind all the attention.
I just checked the blog entry and realized that the picture that I uploaded (below) didn't have me in the shot.  I guess I took this one while we were waiting for the waiter to help us out.  I kind of liked it because it was a closer look at the people but since it was MY birthday, I thought I should edit this entry and add a picture of myself because I was there.

Our traditional photo on the bench outside Applebee's in Big Rapids.  It is a nice tradition, meeting for birthdays and having dinner.  I LOVE it.
Even though I am a year older, I am always thankful for every year with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment