Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ruffle fun for the birthday boy

I decided to be creative for Doug's birthday. He laughed at me when I was talking about my birthday present from Bud which was an attachment for my sewing machine that makes ruffles. I warned him that he may receive some gifts soon with some ruffles on them. Well, I was true to my promise today by making him some nice ruffled boxers.
I thought this look would be quite 'formal' but seductive. The nice gray stripes/plaid are really quite conservative. I thought the touch of ruffled red ribbon (alliteration for those of you that are into that kind of thing) would add that 'seductive' look. He could wear this for an evening around the house and not feel like he was too sloppy, just a little suggestive. Anyway, I had a great time with this little treat. If any of you guys (I'm not sure that any guys read this blog) want me to provide some of these for you, just let me know. Or if any of you gals want a pair for your mate so they look a little more dressed up as they lie around on the sofa, just let me know.
I am not planning to post a picture of Doug in these boxers but maybe I will post a picture of him receiving them this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Ruffles :) I can picture Doug's face already but a picture of the real thing? Yes please :)

    ReplyDelete