Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sailing with the Nobles

This afternoon we took Red Sky out again. That boat has been busy the last couple of weeks. Sue, Charlotte and of course Ringo enjoying the afternoon.

It was a little cool out but we had fun anyway. Brittany was home for the weekend. She is doing well her first few weeks of medical school.

Charlotte decided to try and keep Ringo warm by putting him under her sweatshirt but I think that Ringo was keeping Charlotte warm instead.
Bud drove on the way out toward the island and then handed the helm over to Walt for the drive back. It was quite windy on the way back and we had to tack back and forth across the bay.
Dinner was pizza and good conversation. Jack was able to join us for dinner. He didn't get to go sailing because he was doing his summer homework, reading the first 150 pages of his Biology book. School starts on Tuesday and that assignment along with 2 books and book reports kept Jack at home.
We finished the day with birthday presents for Sue. Her birthday is tomorrow.
It was a GREAT day with family.

2 comments:

  1. Your sail/cruise looks like it was delightful. Sweatshirt weather! Love this time of year. Does Ringo have a facebook page? I'd like to sign up to be a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time I had that weekend with you guys! I know that my Mom had a great birthday too. P.S. I will need to get a copy of that picture of you and I to hang in my rooM!

    ReplyDelete