Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring and birthdays

  The snow is melting her in N. Michigan and we are getting some 50 degree days now and then.  Bud asked me this morning if I thought he should wear a sweater or not.  I noticed that he did put one on.  Smart man, it isn't going to get too warm today and the sun isn't shining yet.
   I am off to take a class on 'hooking' with a friend.  NO, it is not a new career for me, it is learning how to do rug type hooking.  I have been interested in that old craft and have this opportunity to take a short class.  They told us that we would complete a small project in 2 hours.  I am excited to try it. 
   After the class Bud and I are leaving to go to Grand Rapids.  We will be helping Jessica celebrate her birthday this weekend.  With the spring type weather, we just need to get out of town. 
   I hope you have a great weekend.  I will post pictures after my weekend activities.

1 comment: