Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter and music

Yesterday were surprised by a spring storm.  Most of our snow had melted and then we received this storm which dropped about a foot of snow on us.  Jessica said it always snows on her birthday, well it was a couple days late this year.  I am hoping it melts soon but we are getting out of town today.  We are leaving for our spring drive.  This afternoon we will leave and get south about as far as Cleveland.  We will drive on to N. Carolina on Friday and spend the weekend with Bud's brother and family.  Monday about noon we are leaving there and going toward the Florida panhandle and spending a couple of days along the Gulf Coast of Florida.  By April 1st we will be in Tennessee to spend that weekend with Matt and Diana and the girls.  We will be back home late in the evening on April 4th.  It will be nice to get out of this snow.

 



I know this doesn't go along with the snow picture but I am trying to combine two subjects.  I found this clip on YouTube and wanted to see if I had advanced to the level of blogging to be able to insert a clip.  Well, I have and I am rather proud of myself.  Enjoy a little music from the past.  If you are sensitive to a little bad language, don't listen to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment