Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Tis the season to be jolly

Finally, I am getting to my own decorating here at home.  It is about time.  I feel Christmas sneaking up on me.  It doesn't seem a lot like Christmas is so close just because we don't have any snow on the ground yet.  It is plenty cold enough but the snow helps with the season. 
 Anyway, I gathered up all my Thanksgiving/fall decorations and put them away. 
THEN, I went downstairs to the only large storage place we have, under the steps.  I hauled out the boxes for my Christmas decorations.  This is just the first few pieces of them but it is a start.  Of course, I must do a little dusting and cleaning before putting everything out but I hope to have it done by the end of the day.  I must stop now and then to read my latest FASCINATING book, watch The View, and run errands.  I can't take doing the decorating all at once, I must break it up with some fun things. 

I hope you are ahead of me with your decorating but if not, don't worry.  Try to enjoy the season and take a break now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment