Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My LUCKY DAY

I was just doing a little online shopping with one of my favorite clothing stores, JJill.  I was planning to buy some new jeans to replace the ones that I 'blew out' a couple of weeks ago. (see previous posting if you missed that great event)  As I was trying to check out and use a coupon for free shipping it wouldn't go through and I logged off but then came back to try it again.  The 'online chat' person came on and asked me if I was having a problem and I told her that my coupon number wouldn't work.  She told me it had expired yesterday (I knew that but was just trying to see if it would go through even though I was late)  I told her thanks and that I would remove the items.  WELL, she came right back with the offer of extending that free shipping for me.  I was impressed with their service.  It is a good company and I do LOVE their jeans.

SO, my lucky day, a wonderful service center AND my persistence paid off.  I am the owner of a new pair of jeans with free shipping and they were already 20% off.

JJill, YOU ROCK

The House of Representatives doesn't know how to work but a retail company sure does.

No comments:

Post a Comment