Friday, December 4, 2009

home stretch

Well, we are on the home stretch of our journey. The weather has cooled off. We have a stop in Argentina this afternoon and then two days at sea to the Fulkland Islands. I am unsure of the spellings of those two places. I usually look them up but this is an 'impulse' posting. We have been gone a long time and I am getting a little 'homesick' but I am sure that it will pass. After the 2 days at sea the weather will get more exciting and we should see more wildlife. We just have 8 more days on the ship and a couple of traveling days. We have really enjoyed ever aspect of this trip and are looking forward to unusual wildlife and countryside of the more remote parts of the remaining of the trip.
Leave me a message or a reminder of home and I will bless you with more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you all.

    It sounds like life has been exciting. I have been following your trip every couple of days.

    We are all OK. The stomach flu has been running through the house and has got over half of us, short and intense little bug.

    House still hasn't closed, although we are assured that things should more along soon. Off course, I have been assured this quite a bit along the way.

    We have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping and are just about finished. That feels good.

    Well, keep the pics coming and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    See you around Christmas,

    love Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do not move to Uruguay!!!

    We had our first snow fall today...about 5 or more inches....beautiful!

    I did some shopping today - getting started.

    Erik is in the US! We will all be together - so thankful.

    Tried to call Leo tonight, but no answer. Wondering how the house is going....

    Excited to hear all the details...bring the pics at Christmas - we will have a show on the TV!!

    Love you so much - miss talking with you whenever I please.

    Enjoy your last days...a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete