Thursday, December 10, 2009

Penguins, Penguins, Penguins

We saw 4 different kinds of penguins this morning. Our ship was at anchor in a small harbor and we took small boats into shore. Then we hiked a bit of a ways, past several kinds of penguins. I got a lot of good pictures but didn't get them ready to upload just yet. This afternoon our ship moved to a different small cove and we went ashore again. This hike was much farther and there weren't as many penguins. I went alone on the afternoon trip. Bud is feeling a little under the weather. I put him to bed with some tylonal and some Tamaflu that we brought along. He had a slightly elevated temp. and is tired. We have day at sea tomorrow and leave on Saturday. I'm not sure how much time I have left on this internet card and probably won't buy another one so this may be my last post. We continue to have a great time ( except for Bud now) but are looking forward to being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment