Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicago Quilt Show

Today I am leaving to go to the Chicago Quilt Show. I have signed up for some classes and am just going to enjoy the artistry of fellow quilters. I am going with my friend Kathy. She is my Ann Arbor Art Fair friend so we have traveled together often. We are traveling by bus so it will be a relaxing trip. I have a couple of books and 2 quilts that need my 'hand stitching' for the binding so I have lots to keep me busy on the bus. I don't think I will be able to post anything while I am gone but may try the hotel computers if I have time. I will take lots of pictures and share my experience with you when I return. See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great--artistic inspiration, friendship, a little jaunt to the Windy City. Have a wonderful time!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big Road to California (www.road2ca.com) quilt show takes place here in Ontario, CA every January. Not even ten minutes from my house! I have never taken any classes, but the experience of seeing the amazing quilts on display and shopping in fabric nirvana is fantastic. Have fun, soak up the great quilt vibes. Gayle

    ReplyDelete