Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring

Spring is slowly coming. This is a lone trillium that is by our tree. There are more in the woods but it is too cold today for them to come out.
Today we are leaving again and will be out of town until Tuesday. We are driving down to Grand Rapids tonight and picking up some of Matt's things that he stored at Eva's house. We will have dinner with Eva and Jessica. Then we are continue a bit farther south until we get too tired. Tomorrow we will finish the drive. We will spend Friday and Saturday nights in TN. We will leave there some time in the late afternoon and drive north. I have an appointment in Ann Arbor on Monday a bit after noon. Then we will l have a late lunch with Brittany and David. On our way home on Monday we will stop and have dinner with Leo. I am getting to see a lot of family in a short time but it will be fun. Enjoy your weekend. I probably won't post anything until I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Trillium is sooooo Michigan to me. I love it. Precious picture. Thanks for that. Happy travels. Wish we could be sharing some of those family meals and moments with you. Sending our vibe~

    Love you,
    S&L

    ReplyDelete