Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter activities

I received these pictures via Bud's phone. It looks like Eva, Jess and Doug spent the day on the river. What a great day to be outside. Eva has her usual perch in the front of Doug's canoe as the 'queen'.
We celebrated Easter with the Nobles. We had a great brunch. Bud fixed bacon and French Toast. Sonja brought an egg bake and Sue had fresh fruit. It was nice to see everyone. Brittany and David were home from college.
Charlotte, Brittany, David and Sue around the table.

Walt and Sue sat at the end as our host and hostess.



Sonja and Jack. Sonja is getting ready for a little trip to the Cook Islands with a friend. We wish her good travels and will be catching up with her on her blog.


Charlotte and Brittany, the cute girls.

Uncle Bud and Charlotte posing for the camera.







2 comments:

  1. I am hoping Jessica did not read Sara's comment about looking like me at that age!! It might be a little discouraging to her :-)

    What precious look a like dresses...Della and I often had the same patter of dress, but different material. I remember LOVING this dress...so modern - dropped waist.

    I actually wore a sweater like that yesterday!

    I had on a gray dress with a white sweater - A couple ladies told me I looked really great...because it all blended with my hair so well! I think they meant it as a compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Easter! It was so nice to see you, Bud, and Sonja. Another delicious meal of Bud's famous french toast and bacon. I was so happy when I could bring the french toast back to Ann Arbor and share it with John for dinner, he loved it!

    I am so looking forward to seeing you both soon when you come to visit on the 26th. I have an exam from 10:30-12:30, but I am trying to see if I can move it to a little earlier in the day so that I can see you both for lunch! If not I might get done a little early. Either way we will figure it out. It will be such an eventful week seeing you on Monday and on Saturday for graduation.

    Love you so much and looking forward to talking to you soon
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete