Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter 1962

I told you that I have figured out how to scan pictures into the computer and post them on line. So here is a great installment for you. The date on the picture is 1962 and I'm guessing that we were all dressed for Easter. However, I am wondering if it wasn't taken earlier and just reprinted in 62 because Leo looks pretty young in the picture and he would have been older in 62. Eva would have been 14 in 62 and she looks younger too. Anyway, aren't we quite a group? I remember the dresses that Eva and I wore. If you look real close you will notice kind of a glint of silver in the skirts. There was a thread of silver in the cloth. I think my dress had mostly pink in it and Eva's was a mint green but I'm not too sure. We had little sweaters to go with the dresses. Aren't those sweaters in style now again? I wonder if suspenders will ever come back for boys. I hope this picture put a smile on your face. Happy Easter everyone.

2 comments:

  1. There is such a look-a-like between Eva at this age and Jess at that age...don't you think?? WOW!

    How cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought about how they looked alike but you're right. Both are cute.

    ReplyDelete