Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bowl gallery

 I decided to let you see all my bowls up close.  You can skip this post if it is too boring.  The above one is selling for $8
 This one is going for $10.  I like the bright colors. 
 Another $10 one the button and swirl with the red and white looks nice.
 Another $10 one with the ruffled ribbon on the edge.
 This one is a little bigger than the previous one and has buttons so it is $12.
 This oval one is also $12.
 I made this one last night and it turns in a bit at the top.  I love the large yellow flower.  It is $15.
 This one is $15.

This one has 3 flowers with buttons in the middle and is $15.
 This bright one is also $15.
 This one is quite simple for those people that like simple things but it has a nice button and swirl embellishment.  It is $15.
 This is the kind I usually make but it is quite big so I decided to put $20 on it.
 This one is quite simple but cool looking.  I could see someone putting a bowl inside this one.  I also like these handles.  I put a price of $20 on it because it is quite elegant. 
 This snowman has a lid that is removable and took a bit of work so I am charging $25 for it.
Finally, the Santa is quite big too and lots of details so I have a price tag of $25. 

This process is so foreign to me, pricing my works, but it has been fun making them.  I usually have a rule that I don't charge for my hobbies but I made an exception for this one time.  I will see how it goes.  Of course, the labor isn't included in the prices because if it was no one would pay the prices so I think I am working for pennies an hour but having fun.  I will let you know if they sell out or if I will have to put them in someone's stocking for Christmas. 

If you made it all the way to the bottom of this post, thank you for indulging me and looking at my creative works. 

1 comment:

  1. Della, I love the bowls. I would absolutely buy one at a craft fair! Gayle

    ReplyDelete