Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kingslsey staff party

 I was invited back to the Kingsley staff Christmas party.  You may wonder what this unusual item is above.  Well, they have a 'White Elephant' drawing every year.  I was enticed by the $2 taped on the outside of the box.  The inside contained a 'rotating' white elephant.  It was actually given to a teacher by a student many years ago.  Yes, they are mushrooms.  Well, I am now the proud owner of this little treat and will have to save it until next year and slip it into the white elephant auction next year.  The lesson is: Don't be enticed by quick cash. 
Karl Hartman my former principal,me, Molly Dunham who I go and help every week and Sean Selby who I taught with but he has moved on to 4th grade. 

It was a fun evening full of drinks, laughter and just fun catching up with everyone.  Today we are leaving SOON to drive down to Grand Rapids to have Christmas with Eva and the kids.  I miss all of you that won't be there.  I will post pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment