Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Heart

I just wanted to follow up on my medical test last week.  I received a call from my cardiologist yesterday and my heart is doing fine.  I haven't had another incident of extended A-Fib since that day and am on a couple of medications to regulate my heart.  I was pretty sure that it was fine but it was nice to hear it from the doctor too.  I just don't want to end up with an enlarged heart like Dad had.  I am guessing that he ignored some symptoms some times which caused some damage at some time. So, my heart continues to serve me well. 

I listened to President Obama speak last night.  I think this topic fits under the "Good Heart" title too.  It was a very good speech.  I am impressed by his thoughtful approach to governing.  It would be nice if our leaders could work together.  It would also be nice if the American people would also work together to make this world a better place.  I know that is a big wish but I am just putting it 'out there'.   Be nice to someone today.  I might make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to hear all is well...I like that heart of yours and want it to keep ticking! Love you

    ReplyDelete