Friday, January 14, 2011

I am working on family photos

I have been working on a Christmas present for Leo today.  It is a digital photo frame.  This required me to load some pictures and sent me to the photo albums to find pictures.  It has been a busy day but here is a small representation. 
An early picture of me teaching.  Probably the shortest my hair ever was.
This is the picture that started the whole thing.  Some of you may remember that I kept leaving this picture behind somewhere at the farm when we were cleaning out the farmhouse.  Last year I had this picture put on a mug for Leo.  This year I decided to load some of my school pictures and many other family pictures on a digital frame as a Christmas gift.  We are going to see him tomorrow night so today, at the last minute, I was working on his present. 

My final year of teaching.

This is an early picture of Josh.  I don't know the year.

Josh was just a baby when this was taken.  How about those styles everyone????
I don't know the year of this one but am guessing about 1960
Baby Leo. 
Mom and us kids, probably the summer of 57 by the looks of Leo's age.
I liked this one of Erik and Dad.
I don't know the year but you can see that Amy's daughter, Caydee is a baby.
Mom with baby Caydee.
This is a picture I had of Glen and Penny at Amy's wedding.  They clean up pretty good.
I think this was an anniversary party we had for Mom and Dad but can't remember the year.
Same year and same place.

Isn't this a typical "boys at the farm'  picture.  Where is your shirt, Matt.
This is the only Skip-bo picture I have.  I wonder who is winning?
WOW  how young were these kids???
These kids too???
Mom's last Christmas.
The football teams a couple days after Mom's funeral.

Amy's family.  She sent this to me earlier this year.
The Coleman team. 
My favorite picture of Leo and Josh.

Just a picture I had of Mom and Dad.

I loaded a LOT more pictures for Leo but I thought you would enjoy this selected few.  I will be working on a family photo album this winter, now that I have figured out how to do it.  Enjoy the trip through time.  

1 comment: