Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rewards of cleaning

Today I decided I needed to start going through some of my clutter.  I bought a new dresser for my bedroom that will help me organize things a bit more.  I started with the drawer that has old T-shirts and nylons.  I threw them all away and now I have lots of room in that drawer.  Next I moved on to the top of my old dresser where I just stack papers and such.  I managed to get rid of most of that clutter or put it in its proper place.  Finally I moved on to the top drawer of that dresser where I just put things that I need but don't want to go looking for them like credit card statements, passports and such things like that.  As I was going through this drawer which was full of envelopes and such, I came across an envelope that had a $10 bill in it.  I don't know why it was in there but I will now spend it.  Next I came across another envelope that had a $20 gift certificate to spend anywhere downtown.  I remember receiving this gift but thought I had already spent it. FINALLY I came across my tanzanite ring that I thought I had lost.  I was feeling very sad when I realized it was missing and was hoping it would show up somewhere.  Today is my lucky day.  Cleaning does have its rewards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment