Thursday, October 20, 2011

Eva's trip to Guatemala

Well, after trying for about a half of an hour, I am only able to get this picture of Eva giving out the markers that Jessica made for the little kids in Guatemala but you can also see the cute blankets that she made with the Haley, Annika and Bookelynn.  She took the fabric down to TN and the girls helped her make these cute little blankets.  You can also see the little cards the girls made for the children.  Eva came back on Monday and I understand that she had a great trip.  I will find out more when I talk to her. 

I didn't have anytingh to post for myself so I had to use this great picture from Eva that she sent me.  My life isn't that interesting this week. Just my usual of reading, quilting, walking and today going out to help in Kingsley.  I hope the fall weather is reaching you. The wind took down a lot of our leaves so it is looking a bit colder outside my morning window. 

Enjoy the day.  I am going to quickly bake cookies to take to Kingsley for 'National Cookie Month'

No comments:

Post a Comment