Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Art at its best

When you don't have something new to share, it is good to find the work of someone else to share.
This is Jessica's landscape quilt.  She sent me a picture on Sunday after she finished it.  I think it looks terrific.  I like how hers is different from mine, her sky is more uniform, there is a small reflection in the water below the sunset, she has more and different trees and bushes.  This sure was a fun project to share with her.  She is a very creative lady.  I am glad that we took the class and both enjoyed our projects. 

I am working on the edging of a couple of larger quilts and working on another cute little baby quilt.  I might have some pictures to share soon.

Just for a quick movie review.  We went to see the movie Hugo this past weekend.  It was very good.  I didn't read the book but they did a great job with the movie.  I strongly recommend it for all ages. 

I also won $25 in a Super Bowl pool.  It must be my lucky week. I hope you have a little luck this week.  Maybe we bring our own luck????  I really didn't do anything to deserve the $25 winning, I didn't even put in the 'seed money' for the bet, but I did fill in the 'slots' for the betting so I got to keep the money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment