Friday, February 24, 2012

IF

IF I were tall
IF I were short
IF I were thinner
IF I had straight hair
IF I had curly hair
IF I were rich
IF I were younger
IF I were older....

Sometimes we live our life full of IFs instead of LIVING our lives.
There have been a lot of changes in my life the last few years.  I am constantly trying to keep the IFs out of my life (especially number three)  I have a very blessed life. Many of my blessings come from YOU, my family and friends.

IF you would indulge me for this moment and give me the opportunity.  I would like to thank you.  You enrich my life in so many ways and I am so thankful.

On a funny/silly note, MAYBE this will excuse me for not sending out Thank You cards at Christmas.  SO... on a late note, I am thankful for all the blessings and gifts you bestowed on me this past holiday.  The time we had together, the material gifts which I have enjoyed and the laughter we shared either in person or over the phone or through Skype.  (It isn't too late to be thankful for Christmas since we still have our tree up on the deck waiting for a snow free weekend.)

Enjoy the blessings of the moment, day, week and year.

No comments:

Post a Comment