Monday, April 16, 2012

Mirror, mirror

7 YEARS OF BAD LUCK????

Yesterday I decided to check out the back of my hair, I don't do that too often but for some reason I just decided to see how it looks back there. Maybe I was just trying to make sure that I don't have 'old lady hair'.  You all know what that is because you have been sitting behind some lovely woman in church and noticed that the back of her hair is flat.  Just like it was when she awoke this morning.  Anyway, I reached into my drawer and found my trusty OLD mirror.  It was pretty dusty so I decided to wipe it off on my jeans.  Isn't that how everyone cleans things????  The handle decided that it was time to 'give out' and on to the floor my mirror fell, cracking in several places. Now the back of my hair will continue to be unobserved and maybe flat.

I hope your backside isn't unobserved or flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment