Saturday, April 14, 2012

Poky Little Puppy finds a home

Friday I delivered a teddy bear and quilt to a former student.  She was a student in my early years of teaching and her mother also came on staff a couple of years after me so I have known the family for a long time.  I remember in my first year of teaching I was invited over to their house for dinner because her older brother was one of my students.  Anyway, she had her little precious baby in January after several disappointments and being over 40.  Little Wallace is a cute little one and I am sure that he will enjoy the Poky Little Puppy.  
 Momma, Grandma and baby all very happy.
Sorry this wasn't a very good picture but the quilt, baby, teddy bear and Momma look great together.
The circle of life.  The blessings of long friendships and the love of parents and family.  What more could you ask on a wonderful Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Love that quilt! Spectacular baby memory to have in adulthood.

    ReplyDelete