Wednesday, October 17, 2012

my commentary on the debate

If you haven't heard the funny about the debate last night, check out this site.  I loved some of the submissions. www.bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com  This may look like you can connect directly to the site but I am not skilled enough at that kind of technology but believe me when I tell you that it only takes a minute for you to connect to the web site on your own with this information and it is worth it. THEN if you are still interested in more information about this go to CBS Fact Checking Romney's binders full of women claim.  That tells another story about the real 'binders'.  I found this all very interesting and of course since it is my blog I decided to pass it on.  You may not agree  with me but I thought it was all funny AND I'm not in a binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment