Friday, October 26, 2012

NOT by the hair of my chinny chin chin

This last week I was talking to a wonderful woman at my quilt group.  However, I was slightly distracted by the LONG  white hairs growing out of her chin.  I know that she is of a different generation and probably not as vain as me but it just set me to thinking and I wanted to get on the record with family and friends.  If you ever notice a LONG white hair growing out of my chin, PLEASE tell me.  If I am in a coma or unable to see those hairs myself, please remove them in any way possible.  Pluck, cut, or shave them away and while you are at it, put on a little mascara or something to make me look good.  Comb my hair and fluff me up.  I am very aware that the Lewis family has a history of living a long time so this task may fall upon one of my nieces or nephews.  I will do my best to not spend all my money so there might be a reward for you in the end if you keep me looking good.  Yes, I will be vain right up to the end.

2 comments: