Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Money, money money

Today I did ALL my banking chores, UGH!!! I reconciled my check book and brought everything up to date.  I reconciled the credit card bill and checked out how much I spent there this last month (too much).  Then I did the end of the year tax information for the farm.  I found out that I don't do a very good job keeping current on that account.  It is a good thing that my siblings don't ask for a monthly report any more.

SO, my banking is all in order and we can eat for another week.  It is nice to have those undesirable chores done.  Anyone want to come and clean my house for me???  That is another undesirable chore.  It is a good thing that we don't have too many money problems AND are fairly clean people.  That keeps my undesirable chores to a minimum.

1 comment:

  1. And now you can't drink soda during these undesirable chores! What will you do?
    Diana

    ReplyDelete