Friday, January 11, 2013

Still trying

AH Yes, Matt, thank you for your comments and cold recommendations.  I am still working on ridding myself of this cold but I have been encouraged by the NASTY news about the flue that is going around.  I guess it could be worse.  I don't have a temperature, or at least and elevated one since without a temperature I would be dead ( Old teacher joke)  I have taken this opportunity to catch up on all my needed sleep, going to bed early and sleeping with the help of drugs.  I haven't managed to make it back to the school to volunteer since I am afraid that I would catch something else.  I think I will wait until next week.  We do have a busy weekend planned with a bridal shower in our plans and we hope to connect with Leo on Sunday to help him celebrate his birthday.  I think he will be 57 but am unsure.
I hope that all of you have a great weekend and stay healthy or get healthy if you have succumbed to some virus that is circulating around this germy world.

Spread Love and Joy not germs.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to let you know how serious Matt is about his home remedies. He starts with several pots of boiling water and doesn't come out of the kitchen for at least 15 minutes: ) at one point, he is standing with is face over the steam of one pot. He did kick the symptoms right after he started this: ) Hope you're better soon.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete