Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Signs of spring

OK,OK, I know it is early to be looking for Spring but the snows of February have made me anxious for some warm weather and spring flowers.  We were lucky and missed this last snowstorm that flew through the United States.  I am guessing that Glen had LOTS of snow out in N. Dakota.  I am thankful that it missed us this time.  However the signs of spring are here in N. Michigan.
1.Dirty cars, every one's car is covered with this white looking muddy salt solution.  If you just happen to brush against your car, you too are covered with the same dry, salty, muddy gray mess.  I will be glad when it is gone and I can wash my car. Right now it looks more gray than black.
2. Dirty snow, along the sides of the roads we have this dirty snow that is piled up.  There is nothing more ugly than brown snow.
3. Dirty rotten potholes,  the potholes around here are almost as big as that sinkhole that swallowed up the man in Florida last week.  It is an obstacle course to drive down the roads and try to avoid the oncoming cars AND the potholes.  I'm not sure which one would do the most damage.

Spring, please come soon and save us from these dirty disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment