Monday, June 7, 2010

More views from my quilt class

I showed you this one before.
Here is the second one. I only have it partially stitched together. I will get to it soon.

Here is one that was completed in the time of the class. She chose a small design on purpose so that she would be able to finish it.


This is another partial design from another class member

Here is still another one in the works.


This one is quite vivid. Notice that she has a 'ribbon' design on the edge of her design. I didn't get one of them in my design. One thing at a time for me.

This is a quilt by our instructor. Can you see all the scrolls??


Here is another quilt by our instructor

This is the table runner that my friend MaryAnne is making. She was almost done by the end of the class.

1 comment:

  1. Phew! Looks complicated. Are you enjoying the challenge or will you be glad when this scroll realm is over?

    ReplyDelete