Monday, June 21, 2010

neighborhood invasion

We had a new experience last night and not exactly the kind of experience that you would like. It seems that someone got into our cars in the driveway and took our little 'stash' of money that we keep in the car for things like emergencies or toll roads. I never lock my car in the driveway because it is parked right next to the house in the carport. Bud often locks his car but didn't last night. In both cases they just took money so that is good. I guess that CDs aren't really that valuable any more. I did decide to call it in to the sheriffs department and they cam and interviewed me but I really didn't expect that they would ever catch anyone. I just thought they should have a report. I haven't found anyone else in the neighborhood who lost any money but haven't asked around too much. So much for little quiet Traverse City.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. That's too bad. Sorry to hear that. A sociological reflection of tough times of the economy or just kids testing boundaries, being "bad"?

    ReplyDelete