Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bohemian past or present or future life

DREAMS
Do they tell the past or present life we are to live??
Maybe both or neither??

I just awoke and must share,
This may be strange but I feel compelled
So share I will this experience
Read into it what you wish

Bud and Me
Living in New York City
We have a small house in a wonderful neighborhood
The meat market is next door
The little grocery store is down the street
Artist markets are nearby.

I make bohemian style clothing
Strips of all kinds of fabric are stitched together
I make vests and coats
It is a very comfortable and great lifestyle
I am quite famous in the fashion world
Bud works in the city.

One day I run into an old love from college
We renew our friendship with talk
The spark is still there
I turn him down because Bud is the love of my life.
We decide to return to Michigan
Our love was strong.

When I awoke and was still in that dream like world
I lay there thinking and designing all this art work in my head
I created several pieces while in this state

I am smiling while writing this post. I just stopped a bit and told the story to Bud. We both smiled and wondered where all those story lines came from in my 'present' life. Read into it what you wish. I think I had a past life or maybe a future life with Bud and in the world of design and art. If it was a past life, it was very nice. If it is a future life, I am glad that Bud will be there again.

Enjoy your day and share your dreams of your past, present or future lives. I am going to just push the button "Publish Post" and put this "out there".

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are both in THIS life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Past, present, future....perhaps. And I can't help but think, a wonderful novel synapsis. Perhaps you should consider this a story that needs to be developed. I'd sure read it....

    ReplyDelete