Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last look at my 50s

Yes, I did leave another decade behind me. I decided that a good way to do that was to spend the evening out on the water with the man I love. I made some sandwiches and we packed some sodas and out we went. It was a beautiful night on the water. We left behind the heat and humidity of the land and just criss crossed the bay for a couple of hours.
I relaxed and Bud drove. We just talked and relaxed. I enjoyed the evening.

How could you go wrong with a view like this.
Today we are driving down to Grand Rapids and spending the afternoon with Eva and Jessica. Then we are going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants we recently discovered. It serves Turkish food that is delicious. SO that is how I will usher in the next decade.


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am sooo lucky and thankful to have an Aunt and friend like you. Love you and see you soon!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just talked to you on the phone and you are surrounded by colorful fabrics, your mind is swimming with ideas, you sound "in your element." Have a great time with Jess & Eva, and I wish I could join you for the Turkish feast.

    Love you and happy birthday. Jess is right, we're so lucky to have you in our lives.

    ReplyDelete