Sunday, August 15, 2010

Molly had her baby

Molly had her baby a little over a week ago. She had a little boy whose name is Seth. I already had the quilt made but had to get busy with the teddy bear. When I was in Grand Rapids I picked up some blue corduroy fabric for the bear but when I got home I decided that I would go with the green that I found here. I like how the teddy bear turned out. I used green like the backing of the quilt and the orange/yellow that I used for the border. I think it turned out really cute.

Here the quilt and bear are together. I will try to take it out to Molly soon. She is a busy lady, out and about already. Her husband is building our garage and says that she is doing very well. I love making these little bears for special people. I really don't know how many I have made. I remember the first ones I made were for Matt, Sara, Jess and Erik MANY years ago when they were little. Anyway, the tradition goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment