Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back with the gang at lunch

I went into Kingsley to help Molly today. It was a good thing that I went today because her husband fell while playing hockey last night and broke his arm. She has an extra load now and needed to have some things done so that she can get home and help. He is a builder so this is a slow time for him but still it adds a challenge to their lives. I stayed all day and checked papers, read with children, made copies for the gang and just generally helped out. This is from left to right Jodi who took my room, Tonya, Molly and Sean all 3rd grade teachers. I enjoy going and spending the morning. I always stay for lunch and catch up on the gossip around there. I like to stop in and harass my former boss. He still likes to think that he can boss me around and reminds me that I could sign up to be a sub and get paid. I don't want to get paid, then it would be too much like work. I like going in once a week and helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment