Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who are those ladies, lovely ladies

Hey, I learned how to use the scanner and then work on some pictures so look out. I thought I would start with one of Eva and me so that your wouldn't be too upset when one of you shows up on the blog. This is one that I came across yesterday while Eva and I were looking through Mom's pictures. It is a picture that I can always remember but don't remember when it was taken. On the back is written June 16, 1951 and I think it is at the farm. We took our baths in this tub. Jessica now has the tub. I am guessing that this is before we had hot water in the house so Mom warmed the water up on the stove. It is taken in what is now the utility room because that was the kitchen when they moved in. If it wasn't taken at the farm, it was taken in the house we lived in Coleman before moving out to the farm. I guess I have all of Mom's diaries so I could look up when they moved to the farm. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little picture and it made you smile. Keep that sense of humor as I find other pictures to post of just about anyone.

1 comment:

  1. The beginning and end of our very short careers of posing nude!!

    Aren't we just so cute????

    ReplyDelete