Monday, March 8, 2010

My night at the Oscars

Yes, I did stay up until the VERY end which is so unlike me but I didn't have to go to work today and it just kept going on and on. After about 11:25 you decide that you have so much invested in this show so you stay up and watch it. I haven't had a chance to see 'The Hurt Locker' so I can't say much about the winning movie. I did think that Sandra Bullock did a great job in 'The Blind Side' but I didn't see any of the other movies in that category so I cant be a good judge.

I would like to say that I saw a little of the 'Red Carpet' before the awards and decided that I liked the gown on Penelope Cruz the best. For my Oscar watching evening I wore a J.Jill sweater with a Gap top underneath.

1 comment:

  1. And you have beautiful stars in your eyes to prove it :) It was a fun show. As pop culture as you can get and I loved every minute of it. Fun to let yourself go there once in awhile :) My favorite dress.....maybe Sarah Jessica Parker's Gucci number. I cringed at the interviewing skills on the Red Carpet. REALLY BAD JOB. It was great to see the Red Carpet walk of stars but they need different folks next year to do those interviews. Actually I was kind of thinking I could do it. Think they'd let me in with Birkenstocks? Ha.
    My last Oscar comment is that I love Meryl. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete