Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter bowls

Well, I have been busy making bowls to send as Easter baskets. I have 3 done. I have included two different views so that you can get a good idea of how they look. I have been experimenting with embellishments of flowers that I make and beads. I am planning to give this one to Annika if Diana thinks it would be a good color for her.
This time I added some more beads and a bright plaid for the flowers. This one goes to Hailey.



Finally, I mixed it up with this bright green and pink for Brookelynne. The bowls are easy to make but the flowers and added embellishments are a little harder to make and decide how to add style to them.
SO. What to you think????? I am going to make some more and maybe surprise others with my creations.









No comments:

Post a Comment