Monday, May 31, 2010

Bud is shopping for a new toy

You may notice a motorcycle helmet in the foreground of this picture. Well, as I indicated in the title, Bud is shopping for a new toy. He has been on the computer on and off all weekend looking for a smaller Harley Davidson motorcycle. I found out about this new quest last week when I heard him talking on the phone to a broker. He told me that he has always wanted to own another motorcycle. "Life is short and too many of his friends are having health problems so he decided to just go for it" Although I am not fond of motorcycles, I really can't do much to talk him out of this new toy. I told him he just needs to make sure his insurance is paid up. Men seem to have a strong need for toys.

1 comment:

  1. He's been talking about this for awhile. Brings smiles to our faces.

    ReplyDelete