Monday, February 21, 2011

Girls weekend in Chicago

Shopping and shows.  We have filled our time together with fun activities.  Saturday we went to Les Miz in the afternoon.  I really enjoyed the production even though I had seen it before.  I gained new insights into the characters and the theme of redemption and forgiveness.  We spent Sunday afternoon shopping and then needed a place to rest our feet so the movie theater was the perfect evening activity.  The King's Speech was our choice since the Nobles had not had a chance to see it.  I really enjoyed it the second time around too.  We will hit some shops today and then head home into the snow.  Leo called me yesterday and told me it is snowing in Michigan.  Surprise, Surprise.  That warm spring like weather didn't last long.  I am taking pictures so I will post them when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment