Friday, February 18, 2011

Quick trip downstate

Wednesday evening we left for Ann Arbor.  I had my appointment with the doctor and we both concluded that I will probably just have to live with my foot pain problem.  I kind of figured that out by now but decided to to the follow up appointment anyway. 


 After the appointment we met up with Brittany and David for a nice lunch.  It is always so great to spend a little time with them and catch up on their activities.  I will see Brittany again this weekend because she is meeting us in Chicago.  I am going to Chicago this afternoon with Sue and Charlotte.  It is a 'girls weekend' to celebrate Charlotte's 15th birthday. 
 Brittany decided she should take a picture of the two of us so I thought I would post it too. 
We did a  little outlet mall shopping on the way home.  Bud bought himself some Bose earphones and I picked up a couple of things for myself too. 
On our way through Clare we stopped to have dinner with Leo.  Here he is modeling his possible "new look".  He was thinking that he might expand his wardrobe  from jeans to khakis.  He is such a tall and skinny guy that it is hard to buy them 'off the rack' so I used some of my LL Bean points and bought him some pants to try out.  I did make him change his shirt before we went out so that he wasn't all one color but how do you like the look?  Those of you that have been shopping with me know how I love a shopping challenge so I bought him 3 pairs to try.  This is one skinny man though, he is a 31 waist and 34 length.  He usually wears tighter jeans so this look is different for him. 

It was a fun little trip.  I will post my Chicago experience next week.  We won't be back until some time Monday so have a great weekend and safe travels to Eva, Jessica and Doug.  They are leaving for Guatemala tomorrow and will be gone for a week on a mission trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment